Needing Constructive Professional Critique

I am best at taking Long shoots or Closeups?

• Long Shoots

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Closeups

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buttercookie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there,

Hope you all are good. I need Constructive Professional Photography Critique and Tips. I have uploaded my recent photography shots, taken at different times and spots. The camera I have these days, doesn't allow me capturing noise free and smooth snaps. But I tried making out better compositions from various locations.

Please Browse through my Gallery and Suggest me your Best Constructive Tips & Critique for improving photography. Detailed and analytical comments would be highly appreciated.

www.flickr.com/photos/67704036@N03/

Thanks

welcome5_smilie.gif

Here are tips to post pics you may find useful: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html

Hi Butter,

I would love to help, but I'm leary of first time posters (or other people I don't know very well) posting links. My whole livelyhood is on my computers and I can't take a chance. Hope you understand. Just put the photos here and I'm sure lots will give you the CC you need.
Hugs!

Plus, Beyond the Basics is not a C&C or photo Gallery forum section.

So, when you do post photos for C&C be sure you put them in an appropriate forum section.

If you are doing professional photography post in this forum section:

The Professional Gallery
This is a Gallery for our working photographers! Show off your latest wedding, portraiture, or any work you've done for your clients.

If you are not yet a pro post in the appropriate form sections in " Photo Galleries- Photos submitted by members for general display or critique."

If you are a beginner you can post them in the Beginners Forum.

Professional critiques cost money but post some photos here and Im sure everyone will feel more then inclined to rip them to shreds and crush you soul just a little bit.

Most reactions

Back