What's new

Negative Scan

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, this is another one... a little more old and worn looking... but I think it has a really classy look to it.

3267-negbrainsarah.jpg


What do you think? :)
-Chris
 
I don't understand why this negative seems to be positive...
 
LaFoto said:
I don't understand why this negative seems to be positive...
I did so much in Photoshop... it might be both negative and positive... :lmao:

Yes, Raymond is right.... it's a creative thing. ;)
 
way too many puns floating around in this thread... ;)
 
I think it worked a lot better with your first image. The people are getting lost behind the 'noise' in this one.
But kudos on the cool technique. :thumbup:
 
ditto. i've always just made them totally positive. i'll have to try that half and half method :D
 
JonK said:
I think it worked a lot better with your first image. The people are getting lost behind the 'noise' in this one.
But kudos on the cool technique. :thumbup:
I agree with you... I didn't really like it all that much as the image.. I just liked the technique. :)
 
This is really unique. :thumbup:
Create a seperate folder/album for this type of work!
 
danalec99 said:
This is really unique. :thumbup:
Create a seperate folder/album for this type of work!
I was thinking about that... do you think it could really be a "form of art" worth keeping and showing?
 
I did so much in Photoshop... it might be both negative and positive... :lmao:
:lol: negative/positive... who cares, it looks cool. the larger noise-squibbly-things are a little distracting, but the effect is neat.

I was thinking about that... do you think it could really be a "form of art" worth keeping and showing?
i'm no art expert, but i know everyone has different tastes. if you like it, i'd keep doing it. keep sharing :thumbup:

way too many puns floating around in this thread... ;)
i agree, but i love it, i think it's punny... :mrgreen:
 
JTHphoto said:
i agree, but i love it, i think it's punny... :mrgreen:
DOH! Walked right into that one...
:banghead:
 
LittleMan said:
I was thinking about that... do you think it could really be a "form of art" worth keeping and showing?
If you love doing it, why not? :)

This 'art form' should be traditionally printed for the value. You can always charge a premium for the overheads.

There is nothing wrong in trying? :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom