Negative scanning services?

JClishe

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a bunch of film negatives for photos that I can't find anymore, which I'd like to have digitized. Has anyone used, and can recommend, any online negative scanning services?

Jason

We at GoPhoto scan in the US (others ship overseas) and are the only scanning company with a no-risk guarantee : send it all (no need to organize) and we will scan, set everything up in online albums for review, delete the images you don't want, and you only pay for the scans you keep - no deletion cap. This is key for slides and negatives, because it's hard and time consuming to try to figure out what's on those.The person behind this keyboard sent all my albums and nega for scanning and everything turned out so great that my dad just sent 8000 photos And slides. For me personally, I feel strongly about employing Americans - especially when so many are out of work - and I wanted a service that put things online for me for easy Flickr port and Facebook share. The latter enabled me to immediately torment my sister on her FB wall with sweet 80's fashion statements.Happy scanning! It's really really fun to get all that stuff preserved for easy sharing.

I checked out your website, I'll give you guys a shot. Thanks!

Just buy your own negative scanner?

I don't own a film camera and don't anticipate having this need again, so using a service seems the better option.

Most reactions

Back