35mm4me No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 10, 2012 Messages 222 Reaction score 55 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 15, 2012 #1 I thought of maybe doing 3 or 4 individual large canvas prints all side by side. Something about 6 feet long. Thoughts and suggestions.
I thought of maybe doing 3 or 4 individual large canvas prints all side by side. Something about 6 feet long. Thoughts and suggestions.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2012 #2 Good
Photographiend No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,234 Reaction score 188 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2012 #3 It's up to you. But I only really like the black and white.
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #4 Yeah, the others have a bit too much ‘pop I like the fish as is