What's new

Neon Tetra

Anubis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
285
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Scotland
This liitle fella is less than 2cm long, so I'm pretty happy with this shot :)

neontetra_mansell2007.JPG
 
its poo-ing as well!! haha!!

Not bad, I keep african cichlids and community fish, neon tetras included, they are hard to photograph!
 
Yeah quite hard to get a shot, I've got quite a few blurry ones :). Took the shot with a 420mm lens using a proper flash (i.e. not the pop-up one).... and it was hand held as well. I think I need a stronger light source on the top to light the fish better as well as the flash.
 
Haha. I would've never noticed him pooping. But I definatley notice it now lol.

He sure is cute! I've never had any luck with fish pictures.

But why so much empty space? Maybe crop it a bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom