V ValDR TPF Noob! Joined Mar 10, 2009 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 15, 2009 #1 1. Bei waterfall 2. Eye of Bei lake 1 3. Eye of Bei lake 2 4. Devils lake CC are welcomed. Thanks
P Photoadder TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2009 Messages 279 Reaction score 0 May 15, 2009 #2 I think you put a lot of saturate to get the colors but pics are great anyway!
V ValDR TPF Noob! Joined Mar 10, 2009 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 16, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you... I'm glad you like them. Yes, I agree. I may have push up saturation to much in the last 2. But I did not saturated much the first and second one (+20 in respect to original). Some one else ... ???
Thank you... I'm glad you like them. Yes, I agree. I may have push up saturation to much in the last 2. But I did not saturated much the first and second one (+20 in respect to original). Some one else ... ???