What's new

Net-shopping?

Without evening clicking the link I call SCAM. I sold my 2 year old xsi with lens for $450. Run!!!
 
I wouldn't trust it, personally. I only buy from major stores online that have a proven track record. I've never personally heard of this site before.
 
I would absolutely NOT buy from them. Its got to be a SCAM. its just too cheap.
Search google, you cant even find a review, they are way to suspicious.
I would suggest buying from www.[B]bhphoto[/B]video.com they are reliable
 
Payment methods - WESTERN UNION as well as options like wirebank transfer.
DO NOT TOUCH!

Western Union is a great way to send money to people you know, but not to unknowns since its very easy to simple to scam and not be tracable after the transfer. They get your (and loads of other peoples) money and then close the account and website - open another under a different name and keep going like that.

If you are ever in doubt stick to known good retailers like Amazon, B&H, Adorama - the ultra cheap sites be very cautious of and if they offer bank transfer as a payment method or don't accept major credit cards don't use them at all
 
I figured it wasnt legit. Thanks guys
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom