NEW-- A beer that also develops B&W film!

I would just like a nice chardonnay that will develop Kodachrome.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1990-11-13-wr-4533-story.htm
From LA Times, 1990

The page you were looking for cannot be found.

I went back and got the SAME error as you did, then accessed the page from my search history from earlier today...the link seems valid now,although the date on the story is 1990..pretty old by Internet standards!
"Environment : Looking for Inexpensive Photo Processing? Try Lake Ontario : The waterway is so full of polluting chemicals it actually can develop photographs. At least, that's what one local photographer says. And he has the black and whites to prove it.

"MARY WILLIAMS WALSH TIMES STAFF WRITER"

First it was the Cuyahoga, the river in Cleveland that was so polluted it caught fire. Now, there's Lake Ontario, the lake that's so full of chemicals it develops photographs.

Or so says Jeremy Lynch, a third-year photography student at Ryerson Polytechnical Institute here. Lynch has a portfolio of black-and-white pictures of the Toronto lake front developed, he says, in water from the lake itself. He says he added no chemicals."

end quoted passage/the Times article continues with quite a bit of additional material

"Environment : Looking for Inexpensive Photo Processing? Try Lake Ontario : The waterway is so full of polluting chemicals it actually can develop photographs. At least, that's what one local photographer says. And he has the black and whites to prove it.

"MARY WILLIAMS WALSH TIMES STAFF WRITER"

First it was the Cuyahoga, the river in Cleveland that was so polluted it caught fire. Now, there's Lake Ontario, the lake that's so full of chemicals it develops photographs.

Or so says Jeremy Lynch, a third-year photography student at Ryerson Polytechnical Institute here. Lynch has a portfolio of black-and-white pictures of the Toronto lake front developed, he says, in water from the lake itself. He says he added no chemicals."...........

I think I'll pass on that wine list.........

You have to drink it before or after the developing process?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back