new black rapid strap

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a new black rapid rs7 strap as an early Christmas present from Teressa. Black Rapid and Black hair on Black coat on Black background.

Wow it was nice to use earlier tonight!

The strap was so comfortable it made me forget all the rules of composition and I broke them heh

SRW_1441.jpg

SRW_1440.jpg

SRW_1493.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty girl!

Pretty girl!
+1

Close down your aperture man. No reason to shoot it at 3.2 on studio work IMO.

Thanks!

Schwetty there was a HUGE reason to shoot 3.2, the studio I was in had a huge umbrella with those "constant" lights, a million light bulbs. Thats as bright as it got, so I either had to french aperture or french f-stop. But hey the studio cost her and I zero =)

Oh.. constant light.. nm LOL I thought you used flash. Now I understand why i see softness. Probably due to the slow shutter.

no direspect intended but the only issue I see here is those contacts.................if they are contacts.

Maybe since here eyes are so dominant, a version of this pic in BW with teh eyes alone with color. But take that with a grain of salt, I'm not very experienced.

Last edited:
no direspect intended but the only issue I see here is those contacts.................if they are contacts.

Maybe since here eyes are so dominant, a version of this pic in BW with teh eyes alone with color. But take that with a grain of salt, I'm not very experienced.

I don't know if they're contacts or not on my my friend, but i did nothing to her eyes with software.

none taken my friend, thanks for the comments

Nice photos. The Black rapid is very good. Avoid the spy version. I had my 645d on the Spy and twice it became detached, once falling on an airport floor landing on the lens so I have a £1200 lens damaged, and one time it came off as I was holding steady by a 500ft cliff. Not good

Nice photos. The Black rapid is very good. Avoid the spy version. I had my 645d on the Spy and twice it became detached, once falling on an airport floor landing on the lens so I have a £1200 lens damaged, and one time it came off as I was holding steady by a 500ft cliff. Not good

Thanks, the one she got me is the RS7

Thanks, the one she got me is the RS7

I have the same, in fact I have 2 - one for my digital 645 and one for my film 645N. My heart was in my mouth when my 645D hit a very hard ground at a fair rate of knots. The camera picked up a few scratches and the lens is still working (55mm prime). I'd not long got it back from Japan where it was having a sensor fault fixed.

SixShotEspressO said:

I see it the other way. One of my favorite things in these photos are her eyes. I like the "pop." To me, simple things like that make a portrait stand out from being just another picture of another pretty girl.

---Chris

Most reactions

Back