What's new

New body

shinycard255

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
166
Reaction score
64
Location
IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Kinda figured the name would make you want to look... :lol:

My new camera body arrived today and I'm all excited. Just finished tweaking all the custom functions on it so I'll be messing with it throughout the weekend. There's a wedding I'm attending tomorrow so I'll try to post some shots

7nyx.jpg
 
She's a beauty!! Enjoy!
 
Lol the name definitely made me look
 
Ohhhh, camera porn! Nicely lighted! Enjoy!
 
She's a beauty!! Enjoy!

This camera is going to bring me a lot joy (and hopefully money). Thanks!

Ohhhh, camera porn! Nicely lighted! Enjoy!

Gotta love camera porn. And for a quick 5 minute lighting job it's not bad. I can pick this photo apart but it works for a fun forum post. I could spend an hour lighting it if I really wanted to. Thanks. I will put it to good use
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom