What's new

New But Terrible

Trenton

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They suck but I had to post them.. :(

29fpdf5.jpg


ae1aup.jpg


ndu9w0.jpg


2wrma69.jpg
 
I like the sky in the first one. If only you had a more interesting subject than the corner of the house. Its really not that bad though, decent composition.

Lack of an interesting focal point for the image. Pictures of skies are hard to pull off unless you have something to "ground" the viewer.

The third are some shoes/boots. Not much else to say :)

The fourth, well, I can see what you were going for, maybe getting a dog in the background. The picture is a bit soft
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom