New Camera coming tomorrow!!

Haha when I bought my DSLR I totally went into it blind thinking "Well, I'm a smart guy, right? I should be able to have this thing figured out in less than a week!" I found out pretty quick I wasn't as smart as I had originally thought. That much being said, with the help of people around me, I am finally starting to get the hang of it. If you are looking for fun equipment that would be next on the list, I would say go for a 50mm f/1.8. By far my favorite lens I own, and the price is great!

And as I am sure you already know, take lots and lots of pictures! The best way to get acquainted with your new piece of high tech equipment is to play with it :)

All the excitement in this thread makes me want to go out and shoot right now! It's 3am here! ha :) Congrats on the purchase!

congrats on the new gear but ..shouldaboughtanikon...lol j.k

Congrats on the new Canon! Don't drop it in the sand on your maiden excursion! New gear is a blast! I'll be posting a new gear before long myself! Canon of course...LOL

I've heard mixed things about the 50D vs the 40D. Considering I just got my 40D (july 08) i dont think I'll be upgrading anytime soon..

What do you mean by that? :p.....ok I'll agree that the 24-70 is not that sharp...BUT, what about all the other canon tele lenses? :p

They're white... talk about a cleaning problem. Have you priced Canon lens bleach lately?????

You guys crack me up!! It's almost lunchtime here and I'm willing the courier to come up the driveway. Getting little work done! Just as well it's stuff that doesn't need a lot of concentration...

Most reactions

Back