lucasbellator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lucasbellator.tumblr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys!
It is that time of the year again, I'm looking for a new camera to buy.
I have a Sony Alpha A55.

Here's some info: Sony Alpha 55 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I want to buy a new one because the A55 does not have many manual video recording options. All in all, the camera is rather outdated in comparison to most actual cameras.
I've always liked Canon cameras. I'm thinking maybe a 60D, for I really like what I've read about its recording qualities. A friend of mine has one, she ****ing loves the 60D and has recommended it saying that it is fantastic.

Anyone has any comments on the 60D?

60D while still a nice camera its old, old sensor and is being replaced by the 70D which is a fantastic video tool.
I think well worth the price difference.

Get the 70D is you like Canon.

60D while still a nice camera its old, old sensor and is being replaced by the 70D which is a fantastic video tool.

The problem is that me being Brazilian, Cameras such as Nikon and Canon are really expensive.
I've been searching online and sometimes the 70D is priced as much as the DOUBLE than the 60D.

The problem is that me being Brazilian, Cameras such as Nikon and Canon are really expensive.
I've been searching online and sometimes the 70D is priced as much as the DOUBLE than the 60D.
In that case the 60D is a reasonable choice, its s till a good camera even if a bit old.

Most reactions

Back