New Camera+Vegas=Heaven-- C&C

montyb1990

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys,
These are some of my first pics! What do you think?

DSC_0034.jpg
DSC_0048-2.jpg
DSC_0065-Edit.jpg
DSC_0089.jpg

Also feel free to check out my brand new flickr page and let me know how I am doing: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26539021@N05/?savedsettings=2625501162#photo2625501162

Thank you very very much,
Monty

These are good photos. I like the sweat dripping off of the glass... But IMO the top of the glass needs to be horizontal with the top of the photo. But that's an easy fix, and the photo is still cool!

I have no clue what the first photo is, but it has a very VIP feel to it (like its some private club or something). The second photo shows good detail in the palm (I've never seen one in person, but this photo makes me want to). The last photo is neat, especially when you consider (if I'm not mistaken) that the arches are actually just streams of water.

Now, show us the REAL photos you took in Vegas. We all know what happens there, stays there, but come on. Where are the strippers and drugs and fancy cars and high-stakes at the craps table? :)

Thank you very much for the reply. Ya, I definitely need to straighten it out... and the first picture is actually of a match box from the Planet Hollywood in Vegas. Thanks again!

Most reactions

Back