What's new

New Camera

Corey123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday I got a Canon Rebel XSI, and in a few hours I managed to take over 200 pictures. This camera well exceeded my expectations, and is a truly amazing camera to be considered an entry level. Here are some of the best pictures that I took.

img0107kb9.jpg


img0103ds5.jpg


img0017re7.jpg


I hope to have some really good photos to share soon. Now I need to upgrade my flickr account :mrgreen:
 
They're both underexposed, which resulted in loss of detail.

If you brighten them up a tad they'll look even better I think.
 
Congratulations on the new camera.

I agree that they look a little under-exposed. Are you calibrating your monitor?
What metering mode were you using? Looks like maybe it was on matrix metering and it tried to even out the exposure between the subject and background. Try spot metering and see if you get better results.
 
Thanks for the advice, I definitely need to spend more time figuring out the controls :D
I was just using the standard manual setting with the histogram.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom