New Camera

Photographiend

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My new Camera came today! Finally an SLR!!! And MANUAL Focus!!! :mrgreen:

I went out and took a bunch of pics... though none of them seemed good enough to post. Will have to keep practicing.

Also, when I was editing I noticed there seemed to be a rogue pixel where there was this bright blue spot in every shot. Do I need to clean out the camera? It seems unusual for dust or lint to show up as a luminous spot but then again never had a digital SLR before...

Here is my New Baby

Amazon.com: Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens (Black): Camera & Photo

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I know they aren't great but here are a couple from today and screwing around. Gonna have to fine tune my focusing. Forgot how frustrating Manual focus was.

$IMG_4375.JPG

$IMG_4309.JPG

Your 'rogue blue spot' sounds like a hot pixel. Go to Canons website and see if they have an update to fix it. If you're shooting with high ISOs you'll tend to see it more often.

Thank you Sparky! I will have to go back and check the ones shot at lower ISO's to be sure but I had noticed it when I was editing a batch shot at 800. So, that sounds right to me.

Most reactions

Back