jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There were some things with my 2000D that were driving me cray cray, so I saved up and got a 90D. So far I'm really liking it. So, this is my first official pic with the new 90D and the Tamron 18-400mm lens. The Antherium is just to the right of me at my desk, and I shot the pic hand-held in very low light conditions. For some reason, the exif data wasn't saved with the pic, so I'll have to investigate that.
AntheriumTest20210605 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Nice shot. I think you're going to like the 90 D much more. Must be nice being able to take such close shots with a fairly large tele lens.

Nice shot. I think you're going to like the 90 D much more. Must be nice being able to take such close shots with a fairly large tele lens.
Thank you! The lens is fairly light weight and easy to maneuver, and hold still. :) I had the 90D on fast multi, and with just a press and release of the button, it took three shots. I was like, wow! Can't wait for the water levels on the lake to go down so I can go out on the trail again.

Tamron 18-400mm lens
I have that lens. I call it my swiss army knife. I also have an old 50D. Of course the 90D is many generations above and beyond it but still a similar layout. Durable and watersealed. I think you will like it. You'll be amazed at how much more capable it is compared to the 2000D. Get the most out of your investment: review the manual.

Thank you! The lens is fairly light weight and easy to maneuver, and hold still. :) I had the 90D on fast multi, and with just a press and release of the button, it took three shots. I was like, wow! Can't wait for the water levels on the lake to go down so I can go out on the trail again.
Sorry, I said that wrong, I meant a tele lens with a fairly big reach, not size. How many fps does the 90D take?

Sorry, I said that wrong, I meant a tele lens with a fairly big reach, not size. How many fps does the 90D take?
The docs say 10. All I know is that it shot more frames in just a push and release than holding the button on the 2000D for a full second.
I have that lens. I call it my swiss army knife. I also have an old 50D. Of course the 90D is many generations above and beyond it but still a similar layout. Durable and watersealed. I think you will like it. You'll be amazed at how much more capable it is compared to the 2000D. Get the most out of your investment: review the manual.
It’s definitely a Swiss Army knife. It’s relatively light weight, and fast focusing, and I think it’s a good match with the 90D for the pictures I like to take.

congrats on the new gear!

Most reactions

Back