Nikon or Canon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shutterbugsdesign

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've seen a lot of rumors that there will be a new Canon camera to be release on the 3rd week of august this year..They said it's the 60D.

I found a list of it's possible specs here Canon EOS 60D??? : Shutterbugs Design

any updates guys or any other possible specs you found?

First post with a link to your blog, with a list of possible specs that you just happen to find at your blog? Fishy...

First post with a link to your blog, with a list of possible specs that you just happen to find at your blog? Fishy...

oh sorry if it looks fishy village idiot.. :( but i just wanted to share what i found. I wanted to upgrade to a canon camera and waiting if they have new release and if it's the 60D.

I had a meeting with Canon USA, just the other day.
They told me all about their plans for the next year because they wanted my input on what I thought would be an appropriate new product release sequence.

Unfortunately, I had to sign a rather draconian non-disclosure agreement, so I can't tell you what I found out.

It's ludicrous to think anyone on an online forum will have any "ins" on accurate Canon or Nikon product release information.

What does the poll have to do with any of this?

I voted for Canon, BTW...

:lol:

They told me all about their plans for the next year because they wanted my input on what I thought would be an appropriate new product release sequence.

Unfortunately, I had to sign a rather draconian non-disclosure agreement, so I can't tell you what I found out.

It's ludicrous to think anyone on an online forum will have any "ins" on accurate Canon or Nikon product release information.

omg, can you tell us using sign languages?

i just know how to search the web i guess then collected all the specs that I found. That's why i'm asking if any of you heard bout it...

I think your sarcasm detector is broken!

I think your sarcasm detector is broken!
Maybe yours is.... :lol:

BTW - who the hell voted for Nikon?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back