New Car CC Welcome

R-NAGE Photography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trying a new way of posting from a new friend of mine.

This was taken the other night in a parking garage around town. Taken with the 50mm 1.8 using 2 sb800 and the on cam flash to trigger.
I am not 100% sure but want to say it was shot at F10 with 1/60 shutter. Any CC welcome! Thanks.

5873333120_8851b8c60b_z.jpg

Seem's a bit on the cool side to me, white balance I mean. I would like to see the exposure bump up a little as well. I hate shooting white cars HAHA. I can never get enough detail.

What's up with the hood? Is that a reflection or dirt? A bit to tight with the crop, IMO.

Yes it is a carbon hood, I hate shooting white as well, yes deff agree to the "to tight" feedback, there were a bunch of funky lights in that place so wb was a Lil off, I prob could have warmed it up a bit in the editing process. Good feedback thanks!!

Nice lookin Fit! What kind of wheels do you have on it?

I actually like the white balance of the shot. I hate when parking garage shoots look so yellow. I do agree with the crop comments. I would also suggest maybe trying to turn the car to where the side is facing more towards the camera so that you can see the wheels and side of the car a little bit better better. I also like the look when the front wheels are slightly turned but I know that is just my personal taste.

Most reactions

Back