What's new

New D40 - First Shot

NateS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
2,750
Reaction score
39
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Received my D40 kit last night and of course it was raining and dark when I got home, so no shots. Brought it to work this morning and shot a picture outside my window in Raw, played with the settings. So far I'm loving it and can't wait to get out and do some real pictures.

Here's the picture I took this morning. Let me know what you think (I know the bottom left is way underexposed)

2007-10-17_2.jpg
 
Thanks for all the great responses :grumpy: I guess I'm the only one that thought this shot was kind of neat.
 
That balcony is about ready to fall and pulled out from the wall. That's part of the wierd angle. Of course, I was kind of limited since I had to hang out the window, but still, I think most of it is the fact that it's falling down and not level with the wall it's on.
 
I think its a great first shot!! It is much better than my first one 3 weeks ago.

Keep shooting!

:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom