New dependents to our family.......

OnTheFly7

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I was able to get a few images this afternoon of our new dependents.

After a 3,000 mile trip from Anchorage, they are home. They are sisters (true siblings) and both parents are Iditarod champions.

Meet Denali and Kenai!

test 1.jpg

test 3.jpg

test 6.jpg

test 5.jpg

test 9.jpg

test 7.jpg

test 2.jpg

test 12.jpg

Awwws a lovely pair of huskies! Hope your fence is reinforced - two huskies can dig in shifts ;)

Awwws a lovely pair of huskies! Hope your fence is reinforced - two huskies can dig in shifts ;)

We have had Huskies before. Unfortunately, we lost our two last Fall/Winter. We had my gundogs (German Shorthairs). Now, we have these two!

weird looking cats.

We have had Huskies before. Unfortunately, we lost our two last Fall/Winter. We had my gundogs (German Shorthairs). Now, we have these two!

A great shame to hear your lost your other dogs, we lost our dog about a year ago as well, replaced with another mad/insane/troublesome/loveable husky too!

weird looking cats.

The difference between a husky and a cat:
Cats spend 18hours a day sleeping and the rest doing what they want
Huskies spend 18 hours a day doing what they want whilst being hyper and a few hours here and there napping ;)

Huskies spend 18 hours a day doing what they want whilst being hyper and a few hours here and there napping ;)

12 out of 10. would snuggle.

Most reactions

Back