New Doggie!

Cool dogs for sure!

Jason, some people are idiots. There's no polite or PC way of putting it. They show it through their actions, and by what they think is important. Magic is beginning to learn that there are other kinds of humans. Let us be thankful. And congratulations.
Amen to that.

UPDATE!

Got "Magic" a harness yesterday. he seems to tolerate it well.
the collar he came with was too small. i can only guess they bought a medium collar when he was smaller and never replaced it. it was so tight around his neck i had trouble getting it off him. House training does not seem to be a problem, thankfully. He is very unsure about taking treats though, and i assume that he has never been given any. he isn't sure what to do with the beggin strips or biscuits. he DID eat the big meat bone we got him.
he is very hesitant to walk up to anyone, but is very friendly about it. if you don't run right up on him, he will let you pet him. he seems almost desperate for attention, but hesitant to go up to people for it.

He seems to be good on the leash too. he pulls a little, but not too much, and he will pretty much go where you want him to.
he gets along well with our neighbors dog, and hopefully this will be a continuing trend so i can take him to the dog park a few times a week.

Most reactions

Back