What's new

New Drops

DRoberts

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
779
Reaction score
3
Location
Springfield, Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2864191825_4cb6e85846_o.jpg
 
Nice. Colourful! Not quite sharp, but ... nice. The colours are the most important here. Were they on a CD?
 
Nice. Colourful! Not quite sharp, but ... nice. The colours are the most important here. Were they on a CD?

Hrmm...Interesting theory detective lafoto!Your power of deduction prevails yet again,:)

I think its a little grainny as well which isnt a bad thing but I am used to seeing this type of shot squeeky clean.
 
Ah well, no detective work or deduction abilities, Chris, I was just reminded of my_own_thread from a couple of months ago when I saw this photo here ;) ;) ;) .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom