WDodd TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2007 Messages 901 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2008 #1 It was late and I was playing with my new extension tubes and my 50mm f/1.8.
DeadEye TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 961 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2008 #2 Cool shot ~ Very shallow DOF. What Fstop were you at ? How many mm tube? How about a shot at say F8 How much DOF can you get?
Cool shot ~ Very shallow DOF. What Fstop were you at ? How many mm tube? How about a shot at say F8 How much DOF can you get?
WDodd TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2007 Messages 901 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 DeadEye said: Cool shot ~ Very shallow DOF. What Fstop were you at ? How many mm tube? How about a shot at say F8 How much DOF can you get? Click to expand... I was at 1.8 with the 20mm tube if I remember correctly. I would say at least the whole key would be in focus at F8 if not more.
DeadEye said: Cool shot ~ Very shallow DOF. What Fstop were you at ? How many mm tube? How about a shot at say F8 How much DOF can you get? Click to expand... I was at 1.8 with the 20mm tube if I remember correctly. I would say at least the whole key would be in focus at F8 if not more.