ajmall
TPF Noob!
Firstly, thanks for viewing my photos. It's been an extremely long time since I have displayed any photos on here yet have taken thousands since then...
My favourite types of photography are fashion portraiture and nightclub photography. I would really appreciate some critique on these shots I did a few weeks ago with a friend of mine who is slowly getting more and more modelling work.
Technical info:
D70s w/ 18-70 (all shot as close to 70mm as possible)
2x Bowens 500W lights w/ soft box and umbrella
Shot in an empty bedroom
Many thanks,
Drew
My favourite types of photography are fashion portraiture and nightclub photography. I would really appreciate some critique on these shots I did a few weeks ago with a friend of mine who is slowly getting more and more modelling work.
Technical info:
D70s w/ 18-70 (all shot as close to 70mm as possible)
2x Bowens 500W lights w/ soft box and umbrella
Shot in an empty bedroom
Many thanks,
Drew
