New Forum: Kids/Infant?

Shibby!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know this will sound very negative, but what does everybody think about trying to get a seperate forum for kids/infants?

Seems like that is all that's posted these days. I'd like to see variety again, or have the option, rather then filter.

Opinions?

You're right there does appear to be a lot of kiddies photos at the mo but quite honestly I think it would be a waste of forum space to have this as a subsection - "People" speaks for itself - and nine times out of ten the person posting describes in their title that its a
baby or infant. Anyway - what you got against babies!! ;)

I do agree about having a separate section for little ones or a separate section for adults. Babies are uber cute, but sometimes I want too look at photos of older folks too!

I'm glad somebody agrees.

I don't think there is anything wrong with it, I just find the other ones might be getting displaced with all the "little ones".

I think it would be a waste of space...we are all ppl...just look at the title before your click...imo

I like the idea...and I have 2 kids! (believe me, there is no shortage of photos of both!:D)

Yeah, I'd dig that. Then I won't have to wade through all the adult photos to find the cute kids! hehe

I was just going to say that! If we're going to start a new forum for every "people" category, maybe a more appropriate one would be a nude self portrait forum... :wink:

I think a Kid/ Infant forum would be fine, but we're all here looking for something different... Where do you draw the line -- It's the People Forum and we're all people.

Just mho...:D

+1 for a baby/kids photo forum. I have zillions. :)

Most reactions

Back