L llKevin TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location Central IL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 12, 2012 #1
F Fred Berg Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 1,802 Reaction score 748 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 12, 2012 #2 I quite like the first two, especially #2, but the third doesn't say anything to me personally. Welcome to the board.
I quite like the first two, especially #2, but the third doesn't say anything to me personally. Welcome to the board.
L llKevin TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location Central IL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 12, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. The third one was basically just messing around with an ND. Its not one of my favorites, but I don't hate it either.
Thanks. The third one was basically just messing around with an ND. Its not one of my favorites, but I don't hate it either.
T thetrue TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,791 Reaction score 330 Location Bucks County, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2012 #4 I too enjoy #2. Welcome to TPF, looking forward to seeing more nice shots!
L llKevin TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location Central IL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 12, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks. I'm looking forward to taking and sharing more.
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2012 #6 Not bad b&w work. I like the perspective in number 2.
L llKevin TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location Central IL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 12, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks.