New guy from NY

orion

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I've been looking for a good photography forum for a while and it looks like I finally found it.

My name is Henry and I'm in Queens, NY. I'm not terribly new to photography but I am quite young. 14 to be exact. Most of my work can be found at Deviant Art (http://orionxrt.deviantart.com). That's where more info on me can be found too.

I am a digital consumer. To be honest, I have never taken a picture with a film camera other than the one time use kodaks :roll: Digital photography was something I always liked, but never really understood. About 6 months to a year ago (precise, arent I?), it became a serious hobby for me. That's when I finally learned words like aperture and TTL.

Well, I hope being on this forum helps me to develop my skills and inspires me in general.

Thanks to the both of you! At least there are some warm greetings on this forum unlike *darkvoice*others*enddarkvoice* :)

hi fellow New Yorker :D </endDarkvoice> :lmao:

hey orion!!!

welcome to the boards!!!!

where did you get your screenname by the way?

(its not from metallica is it?)

md

Maybe he just likes the constellations, Matt. :wink: I'm curious, too!

Welcome to the forum, Orion! You're quite articulate. Post some of your stuff and have fun!

yeah I did get it from constellations but that was a looooong time ago so I just stick with it now for no reason other than being used to it. Too bad lots of people have it on other forums/sites... :(

Welcome aboard!
You obviously started the new year right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back