What's new

New guy leaving on Monday August 8th

RYS_Photo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Upstate, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, my name is Ryan. I'm not new to forums but I am new to photography forums. lol I'm leaving on Monday for Air Force basic training, so if you would like to send some feed back to my flickr while I'm gone, I'd be more than happy lol. Here's some samples of some shots I've done. Here's a link to my Flickr Flickr: RYS Photo's Photostream


20110806-IMG_4175 by RYS Photo, on Flickr


20110806-IMG_4188 by RYS Photo, on Flickr


20110806-IMG_4340 by RYS Photo, on Flickr


20110806-IMG_4233 by RYS Photo, on Flickr


20110721-IMG_4002 by RYS Photo, on Flickr


20110723-IMG_4150 by RYS Photo, on Flickr


20110721-IMG_3973 by RYS Photo, on Flickr


IMG_3889-1 by RYS Photo, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom