What's new

New Guy Photos

photopete

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few random photos to get familiar with posting
 

Attachments

  • $192699_1657998494768_1381303534_31376075_412613_o.webp
    $192699_1657998494768_1381303534_31376075_412613_o.webp
    127.8 KB · Views: 97
  • $198368_1623409550066_1381303534_31337890_3048982_n.webp
    $198368_1623409550066_1381303534_31337890_3048982_n.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 94
  • $200640_1657998654772_1381303534_31376076_7056035_n.webp
    $200640_1657998654772_1381303534_31376076_7056035_n.webp
    34 KB · Views: 84
  • $329933_2207800159466_1381303534_31914152_1794157474_o.webp
    $329933_2207800159466_1381303534_31914152_1794157474_o.webp
    364.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Where is that observatory?
 
These are all great, I LOVE number two! Also, wow, a helicopter shot over the Alps? Do tell how this came to be!
 
Well I went to switzerland on a site visit for business. We went first to Zurich and were to meet our point of contact for a train ride to Lausanne. He informed us he had a surprise and that we would be taking a swiss air force helicopter over the Alps to Lausanne. I got some great shots and this was one of them.
 
Isn't that where Matt Lauer did his broadcast from during "Where in the world is Matt Lauer?
 
Excellent images :thumbsup:
I like the second image very much ...what a dense silence in that image :D
 
I felt that way as well
 
This was our ride
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_0056-2.webp
    $IMG_0056-2.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 99

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom