New guy

teeceRS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
whats up guys, my name is Trevor or Teece. I'm originally from Boston, MA, but currently living in Charlotte NC. I like the weather better lol. I am what I would consider an up and coming photographer. I prefer to take pictures of cars, in the import car scene. I do a lot of car meets and events around Charlotte. I am an artsy person and I think I've finally found a way to express myself through art using a camera. I currently use a Nikon L110, it's a nice starter camera. I've taken a few photography classes and I know my way around Photoshop quite well. I've been editing pictures for a lot longer than I have been taking them.

You can find me lurking around other forums like RS25 or wrongfitmentcrew or stance l nation as well. i not only like taking pictures of the car scene but I am also apart of it. I drive a 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (non turbo, a/t). Glad there's actually a place I can go to learn about photography and what not.

-teece

Welcome.

I may get flamed for this, but good composition and some skill with PhotoShop are more important than a top-class camera, these days.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back