New Guy

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Retired high school art teacher though I taught Photography for the last 12 years of my teaching tenure. Most work was in B&W 35mm film where the students shot, processed and printed in my classroom lab. Started teaching digital in 2008 with some Nikon D40's and a bunch of point and shoots. Later, I migrated into Alternative Processes after attending several Christopher James Alt Pro workshops in Santa Fe, NM. I like to consider myself pretty well versed in most apsects of photogrpahy, but by no means the Pro from Dover in any particular one. In most of my classroom settings, I was teaching all three at the same time. It was at the least, challeging, but never a dull moment.

I'm a Nikon shooter and probably shoot more landscape stuff than anything but with the recent acquisition of a 70-200 2.8 Nikkor (yesterday) with a 1.7 teleconverter, I am working myself more toward sports and wildlife photography.

I am quite fond of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, not that this has doodlely squat to do with photography, but thought you'd like to know.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.

Welcome to TPF!! Sounds like you have a nice background for a forum member! Awesome--70-200 + a TC 1.7---I hear that's a pretty sweet pairing. Enjoy the new stuff, and thanks for joining!

Welcome..from another newbie :)

I am quite fond of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, not that this has doodlely squat to do with photography, but thought you'd like to know.

Au Contraire, sir. That is key! ;)

Welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome aboard!

+1 for mint chocolate chip icecream :)...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back