What's new

New here and New to photography

coma15

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and also new to photography, I just got a camera for my bithday a few months ago and here are a few pics I took, feel free to comment.

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0300.jpg

DSCF0298.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

DSCF0127.jpg

DSCF0102.jpg
 
1. Blurry (camera movement) It looks like you had a low shutter speed and your camera moved while taking the photo, I would post the ISO number so that the shutter speed would be faster.

2. Love the color of the sky, other then that I am not really crazy about the photo

3. Again It looks like the ISO should have been boosted a little to get more like. It doesnt look like there is lights, but I would have liked to see it with the lights on, and maybe a little bit of movement in the cars.

4. Out of focus.

5. The sky is a little blown out, really does nothing for me

6. Again really does nothing for me, I would have tried taking with with the car window down, It would have came out better, It would have came out much clearer

7. This is the best out of all of them, lighting is great, you captured the eyes great, and the DOF is very good

Keep on clicking your camera!!
 
Kelli Anne speaks the truth.

Work on keeping good focus and making sure to use correct ISO speed. Also work on composition and try not to cut out things in a picture. I love the last picture, definately the best!
 
Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.
 
Kelli Anne speaks the truth.

Work on keeping good focus and making sure to use correct ISO speed. Also work on composition and try not to cut out things in a picture. I love the last picture, definately the best!

lul wut?
 
sorry I think I got mixed up. I just meant using the correct ISO setting.
 
4 posts - 3 authors - Last post: 1 hour ago
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and also new to photography, I just got a camera for my bithday a few months ago and here are a few pics I took,



And your point is??
 
I like the silhouette effect in the second picture against a nice colorful sky

The one with the amusement ride would have been just as good the ride its self wasn't so dark.

Think everybody already made the point of how nice the last one of your cat is, perfect focus
 
3 is the best I think. The rest are blurry or have bad exposure ( atleast it appears that way on my laptop ). What are you shooting with? Learn Exposure and how to minimize camera shake. Also the one of the super close up cat face, could be that the cat is just too close for your camera to focus. Good luck and nice effort.
 
Welcome to the forum. Be prepared for critique if you post pictures. And most generally people wont pat you on the head if they find fault with your pics. Which they shouldnt. No one learns anything that way. Dont take offense to it. Learn, grow from it and take what you find positive and apply that the next time. There are a ton of amazing people here from all calibers of expertise and Im sure in no time you'll find your feet. So dont be put off by something percieved as negative feedback. Take what you can from it all both good and bad and learn from it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom