What's new

New here. First canon.

wodan23

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
So just picked up the new canon sl1 and bought a 40mm f/2.8. I used to be decently heavy into it but had a Nikon kit (d700) I went with the sl1 for price, size, to try something new and honestly couldn't be happier with the image quality. First day with it:
atevavy8.jpg
utyvu2eh.jpg
yzy9ebu3.jpg
ytuqavu2.jpg
a5esedeq.jpg

Last two are at ISO 6400 which really impressed me.
 
Welcome. I really like the picture of the cat.
 
So you went from full frame and downgraded to crop sensor camera.
I dont get it, if you really wanted a small powerful tool why not go mirrorless ?
Sony has today the A7 full frame mirrorless camera, Fuji has few very capable mirrorless cameras
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom