New here from Beirut

Guys guys!! I'm overwelmed!!!!

LOOPY?!?!?!? WHAT ON EARTH ON ARE YOU DOING HERE??? a newbie like me i see, well i'm extreemly happy i found you here Jen...

AIRGUNR?!?!?!? HAH! Hope all is well with that restaurant of yours... wife and family ok???
To all TPF'ers. The gentelman is very talented. I've seen some of his work on another forum and have been very impressed with his work and knowlage.
Thanks for the kind words, i hope i deserve it.

Force of Nature:
I didnt even think beirut even existed.

Welcome aboard the TPFmobile.
actually i never saw a sign saying so, but that's what they call it over here, i'll check. ;-)

Ipswich? IPSWICH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

obviously you guys are a very fun group to be with, thanks for your wonderfull welcomes.

Cheers,
Trombone

Trombone said:
LOOPY?!?!?!? WHAT ON EARTH ON ARE YOU DOING HERE??? a newbie like me i see, well i'm extreemly happy i found you here Jen...

:D You can't get away from me that easily! heh. I just joined last week. I can see myself turning into an addict.

Trombone said:
Guys guys!! I'm overwelmed!!!!

AIRGUNR?!?!?!? HAH! Hope all is well with that restaurant of yours... wife and family ok???

Thanks for the kind words, i hope i deserve it.

Cheers,
Trombone

Things are Ok, thank you. Looking forward to a new (and better) year. I know you deserve the accolades. I've seen your work:D

Hey Trombone! Welcome to TPF and yeah, great taste in music, amongst other things.

Welcome Trombone, I've enjoyed your work so far that you've posted...the street scene of the older man was especially great!!! Welcome aboard!!!

Thanks guys, i use to critisize those e-adicted poeple i meet, seems like i should apologize to all of them now, i'm OD'ing here!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back