New here, just started photography. Need some advice. (lots of photos)

sbzenth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
boo

Last edited:
I cannot see your photos because your hosting site is blocked by my job. That is a good thing because as I see, you have a whopping 18 shots displayed. Please try to limit your post to only having 3-5 shots max. Most people don't want to spend an hour trying to C&C that long grocery list of photos. Thanks bud.

Last edited:
I like your first few shots out of the first series, but from what I can see they get increasingly melodramatic and I don't like the later ones so much. The first few could make a good cover for an album or something.

There we go. I took out a lot of the shots and reduced it to a total of 7.
sorry for that.

I like your first few shots out of the first series, but from what I can see they get increasingly melodramatic and I don't like the later ones so much. The first few could make a good cover for an album or something.

Yeah i know.. His assignment was to capture a melodramatic view of a set of events so i guess it worked.

1st one is the best, the car ones are OK but i fail to see what the point of them are beyond pictures of a car. the flower ones are O.K, but then again, most pictures of flowers are the same.

4, 5, 6, and 7 look like snapshots. the first one is a good shot I think, but yes it is very depressing haha and the car ones are cool.

Watch your reflection in the car shots. I can see you and the camera! Nice shots overall!

I really like the content/idea of the first photo.

It almost feels to me though, that there's almost too much out of focus in the foreground. Maybe the big white pill bottle facing the camera, if it was further back, off to the side, or just replaced with more pills on the table? Feels like it's in competition for my eyes' focus with the man...then again...that could be part of the story you're telling which would be just right :)

(Not sure, just trying to imagine what the different composition might look like.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back