New here, my 1st post actully, Pix of my car.

daninfamous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here she is, this is my 1st post and the first pictures im going to share

Car - 2006 Acura RSX type S
Camera - Nikon D70s + Kit lens

vbp01.jpg

vbp02.jpg

vbp03.jpg

vbp04.jpg

vbp05.jpg

vbp06.jpg

Nice 'Teg! Would not mind one myself, but got an EK to keep myself busy in the meantime.

Cool photo's, 4 and 5 are my favourites. The mist background is cool and the reflection thing is a nice effect. Good work!

Wecome to the forum "DF"!

Please dont forget to number your images ;)

Ok for me personally the images look very flat and are lacking any life and zest.

Iv done a quick edit on #2 just to give you an idea of what i mean:
1451494911_f69aa84e88_b.jpg

The backgrounds on #1 and particually (sp) #3 are quite distracting. #3 also has a light flare coming from the flats which im finding a little enoying!

#4 is nice but again get rid of the lights on the right and left or at least compose the image with them both in either side :)

i like #5 and the blue colour cast but clone out the post just at the back of the car. Again with#6, the stop sign needs to be gone :)

Overall, a nice series.

I like what you did, Im just no good with ps at all, I have no idea how you did that.

All of my pictures are un-edited minus resizing and adding a border

Yep... unless you photoshop things to ****, they lack life and zest on these forums. (Rolling my eyes).

I like the photos, you have a really good sense of composition. 4 is my favorite with the mist background and reflection.

Good start, keep them coming. :D

nice teg watch the ricer bits and keep it clean...

Good shots, I like the one with the reflection. Get a better looking CF hood though. Also, the Type S in the grille looks tacky with the Acura emblem there as well.

its a vis Mugen hood... and the type s in the grill came like that from the dealer...

what is VIS Mugen, wouldnt it be one or the other? VIS , or, Mugen

the hood is vis, mugen molding/style

Most reactions

Back