New here - posting some photos

mgbradsh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, rather than post in the introduction thread, which I largely ignore on other forums I am on, I thought I'd just post some pictures I'd taken.

I live in Calgary, Alberta, so most of my pictures come from around there.

All of these were shot on my Fuji e510. I have a Canon SLR 35mm (I forget which one) but it's not really working right now.

DSCF03492.JPG

DSCF0638shrunk.JPG

DSCF0772s.JPG

DSCF0805s.JPG

DSCF0932s.JPG

And that's a lot of black and white. So i'll put one more up.

DSCF01672.JPG

these are really really great pictures...i espeacially like the one with the car parked outside that store....it looks very vintage if you get my drift...just a shame the car there at the time couldnt of been something of an older era like an old mustang or something.....very nice images though:thumbup:

welcome! very nice shots! the last one is my favorite...awesome!

Welcome to TPF! We still like to see intro's so you don't get overlooked, and we have a chance to give you an official welcome. :)

These are all very nice. I'm a major B&F fan, so it means a lot when I say of this grouping, the first stands out for me. I love the composition and the intense color. :thumbup:

I really envy you all that emptiness, too. I live in a crowded spot, so seeing landscapes like these is always a bit of eye candy for me.

Hope to see more of your work! :D

nice series. b&w are well done.

recordtown knows good music i see....jim morrison ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back