New here, some of my work

Jeffrsx231

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, here is some of my work. I'm mostly into automotive photography but I also enjoy landscapes and a little bit of people work too.
2405841070_7fe3fb9e14.jpg

2384302546_9cb80e3f57.jpg

2280000885_925637d368.jpg

2146868111_817db4fc84.jpg

2082452631_7d0cca740c.jpg

Thanks for looking. Don't be afraid to rip apart the photos with criticism.

More of my stuff is here: www.flickr.com/photos/jeffrsx231

I really need to make a website some day

I think all except for #3 are very good... I can see any of them as ads for the pictured car. Nicely done. :)

Thanks for the quick replies! On three I tried to edit it a more drastic way, had mixed feelings on it. Thanks again!

I think the third one has a fake look to it. It seems like it has that 2D feel to it... I don't know the correct terminology, maybe somebody can help me.

The rest are amazing. They do look like they could be ads

Last one is very nice

Any pics of the rig you used?

I think the third one has a fake look to it. It seems like it has that 2D feel to it... I don't know the correct terminology, maybe somebody can help me.

The rest are amazing. They do look like they could be ads

Thanks!

Last one is very nice

Any pics of the rig you used?

Nope! Sorry

They all look good, #3 being my least favorite. #2 is awesome, it looks like its off of Top gear.

LOL, wow, is everyone new here into shooting cars?

I have absolutely no interest to shoot photos of cars, but I have to say these were very nice to look at. Great shots. The cars are so crisp, even though they're in motion.

I like the last one best, although there appears to be some vignetting that looks distracting. Great shot of the girl too.

What camera/lenses do you use?

Thanks for the comments!

I agree the vignetting is a little distracting, it was from shooting at 18mm with a uv and polorizer stacked. Next time I'll only leave one or the other to hopefuly solve that problem.

I'm shooting with a Nikon D50.
Lens: Kit lens nikon 18-55mm, nikkor 50mm f/1.8, and a nikkor 55-200mm VR.
I also used a nikon sb-600 flash for the girl photo.

Thanks everyone

Cool! The flash may have been just slightly too strong on the girl.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back