What's new

New here....some of my work.

Good stuff right there! I think all of them that are HDR would be just as good, if not better, non-HDR. I like the contrast and color that HDR gives, but find it hard to get past that cartooniness (new word! :) ).
 
Thanks lot everyone!!

great pics! im not an HDR guy but no one can deny thier beauty, i totally thought Jasper when i seen #8, love the place, like home to me! and whats up with #4! i love it!
Thank you. #4 was taken after about 3 days of solid rain. I had to get out of the house and got that shot. It was still raining was pretty windy. The water rose almost 2 feet in some places. This 'eddy' was about a foot about a culvert.

What an inspiration your work is! What software do you use? Photomatix?
Thank you.

I use Photomatix for merging my HDR and Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop for my adjustments and PP work.
 
Wow, all these are amazing... I wish I could pull this off.

Maybe sometime in your stay here you can put a thread together showcasing your methods... that would be pretty well received by the folks trying to learn how to do this!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom