That last one is funny!
My dad bought a car like that back in 1964 - was our family car for years after that!
Welcome to ThePhotoForum, by the way, _hayes, and yes, Ernie is right here: do watch your horizons, mostly so when water is involved, all your photos look like they will soon leak out and the water will be gone.
The first shows that you can learn a bit more about your Photoshop, but I still remember my first steps into it, and I didn't find any of it easy. You will get used to it, though. The first is still quite "pale" and there is more to it than meets the eye just now. That one has all the potential it needs to really "pop"!
Useful hint: do number your photos when you post more than three in one thread! Makes commenting much easier when the viewers need not go back up and count and recount and count again, see?
But I think it is No 4 (the road) which I find quite a bit boring. Too much concrete. The chosen POV (point of view) is certainly different, and "different" is usually quite good, but to my mind it does not work here.
The seals are ... MANY! Whoa! So many!