What's new

New Image

Naicidrac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,
I have been away from the forums for a while, but not away from photography. These are some images I took last week and edited last night. I have some ideas for differnt clients, I am going to make various movie themes for their family portraits. I am working on some Christmas card ideas right now. I just wanted to see what you guys thought.

Poster001.jpg
 
BUMP---So nobody has anything to say about this image I did? I thought you guys would like it, but I guess not. I took the photos and did all of the editing.
 
nifty idea! I love the creativity of it.

In the posted pic, the second person looks darker than the others. Is this her normal skin tone?
 
love the idea
 
That is her normal skin tone, but I agree she is a little too dark. I can easily fix that since I have the raw file. At first I wanted to have them under many differnt kinds of lighting conditions, but they were all taken in my studio A.K.A. (kitchen) under the exact same ligting conditions. Thanks for the comments, keep them coming.
 
BUMP_One last time, any more thoughts?
 
Great idea!

I like how the shadow side of the faces stand out from the highlighted side of the face behind!

Well done! (& thanks for the last bump or I'd have missed it!) :thumbup:
 
Thanks for noticing the sublte things about an image. Contrast is always interesting in art. That reminds me of Bob Ross, yes I usually watch him on my lunch break. He always stresses that to make coulds, trees, etc.... stand out from each other is to place dark against light.
 
did you end up making any xmas cards?
 
yes I did, but I nned to upload the pic.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom