New Lens and New Heron shots!

I think I agree with a statement Hobbes made in a prior post....We want to see a bad picture you have taken........just so we know you are human :D

Digital Matt said:
Wow, Pilgrim, you liked it so much you decided to post 4 times! hehehe

From what I can see, it's not that much sharper without the TC. As in, it doesn't lose much if any sharpness by using the 1.4x TC. I've heard that you will lose a bit if you use the 2x TC though. I can't say enough good things about this lens. The optics, build, USM. It's sharp wide open at f/4 or 5.6 (with the extender).

Thanks a bunch everbody! :)

sorry about that :oops:
and here i thought it never went through, so i was coming to post it... :wink:

I didnt think this lens had USM matt? i thought only the 2.8 did :?
hmmm, i cant wait to get mine :D

Thanks everyone!

Cruzin, I will post a bad one :p We can all get a laugh. Now I just have to choose one of the thousands.

Pilgrim, I don't think any Canon L lenses come without USM. THese are their best lenses, so they have everything :)

hmm, i don't know how I missed this post...

anyways, wanna give me your camera and your lens? i'd appreciate it :LOL:

crazy good clarity in those shots!

Thanks people! :)

Anua, Pilgrim is right. It's a teleconverter, and it magnifies the lens by 1.4x, making it a 98-280, and then if you factor in the crop factor of the DSLR (1.6x), then its's 156-448 ;)

Oh Thanks Matt! I just finally was able to stop thinking about how much I wanted to buy that same lense. Now you have me thinking things like "well if I only eat ramen noodles once a day and ride my bike to work, while selling lemonade at the corner . . . " I'm gonna have to start going to a Canon L admirers support forum! I need help! :lol:

Great shots. Simply excelent :thumbsup:

Canon Fan: Sorry. I was part of the Canon L admirers club for a while. In one sense I feel relieved, and in another, I feel an even stronger addiction :p

Thanks for the comment :)

Cruzin, you wanna see a bad photo? Here's one :p

bad_photo.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back