What's new

New Lens!

waiting

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
181
Reaction score
129
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got myself a 70-200 2.8L Non IS last week. Finally got around to giving it a proper go today.
Absolutely love the bokeh it gives especially zoomed in! Can't wait to make some more use of it.
Also meet Nala our Pom.

11772669836_711089dc93_c.jpg
 
Nice shot and very cute pooch! :)

The bokeh is really nice. Looks like it'll be a fine portrait lens. Enjoy!
 
Nice! You'll love that lens.

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yeah! Good shot of the dog. Enjoy the new lens!
 
Thanks everyone! Can't wait to try it out on some people :D
 
Enjoy the lens!

I have the f/4L and love it, I can just imagine that extra stop of light.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom