new lens..

You mean the one in the photo of the nuthatch??
Sure did see that one!
But I also like the colour of the leaves in the photo of the Cardinal, and as a sparrow-lover I cannot but like the photo of the sparrow!!!

:D

thanks everyone!! you all are so kind!

JTHphoto said:
good grief ray, i didn't think it could get any better than what you normally post, but these are incredible. can't wait for more...

promise to remember the little people when you are a world-renowned, famous bird photographer... :biggrin:

Hey JTH!! thanks man, but there are soooooooo many great photogs out there, I will be happy to just be little and have fun.

So? Ray? No answer to my question on whether you will show your new lens the bird life of North Germany in one and a half year from now!?!?!?

LaFoto said:
So? Ray? No answer to my question on whether you will show your new lens the bird life of North Germany in one and a half year from now!?!?!?

Still considering the gracious invitation LaFoto.. I could never give an absolute answer this far in advance., but I will tell you I do want to be there! But I couldn't comfirm anything until about 4 months before the scheduled dates.

I hope this is ok!

and thanks!

Most reactions

Back