What's new

New Lightbox test pics

RichardA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Built a new lightbox from some plans I found online.
Couple of test pics......gonna thumb them because I am not sure how they will show on forum otherwise.





Gotta work out some more light issues, and get a better flash. Edited in Canon DPP.
 
I think I want to build myself a light tent, too. If only for the fun of it, and to use it testwise. Before, I need a cable at last, so I can use my flash OFF camera. I still can't.
And I want to pluck the apples out of your picture! NOW.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom