What's new

New member - C&C please

phantomgti

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone,

I'm new and posting some pics that i've taken of my daughter eating lunch. Really trying to work on my composition and lighting etc. I was bracketing as well thus the reason for the variation of the exposure. All the photos are unedited and shot in BW.

C&C welcome.

#1
DSC_0572.jpg


#2
DSC_0573.jpg


#3
DSC_0630.jpg


#4
DSC_0638.jpg
 
I would never shoot anything in B&W especially if you shoot in JPG. At least if you shoot in RAW you can still bring it back to color, but it is just more step to take.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom