New member here to request help

greene33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,
I'm an old lady known as greene33; have been shooting digital for 6 years. Take mostly photos of plants and pets but sometimes landscapes, bugs, snakes or whatever happens to look interesting.

My current camera is a Pentax Q10. Easy, lightweight but now it has developed a personality so I needed to join a photography forum to learn how to make this camera behave.

Please, where on this forum would I post to get help with the Pentax?
Thanks.

Maybe post a picture or two or three, and a brief note on what seems to be an issue you need help with.

Hello all,...
My current camera is a Pentax Q10. Easy, lightweight but now it has developed a personality so I needed to join a photography forum to learn how to make this camera behave.

Please, where on this forum would I post to get help with the Pentax?
Thanks.
Judgment day.
Is Pentax a subsidiary of skynet?

Welcome aboard.

Thank you for the welcome. I had checked on a Pentax forum before coming here where I think y'all will have a greater knowledge of all things camera.

My PentaxQ10 has behaved well for over a year but all of a sudden yesterday it started taking 3 pictures in a row.
I had not changed any settings unless I hit something by accident with my fat fingers.

I believe it is called 'interval shooting'. So far I managed to find the place on the menu to activate/adjust interval shooting but cannot find a way to disable the darn thing. I did 'reset' to original settings but the interval shooting remains active.

It's not that I mind having 3 images at a time, but it sure will deplete the battery quickly when using flash.
Checking the manual was no help. Hoping someone can talk me through the process to get back to only one image at a time.
Thanks.

Thank you for the welcome. I had checked on a Pentax forum before coming here where I think y'all will have a greater knowledge of all things camera.

My PentaxQ10 has behaved well for over a year but all of a sudden yesterday it started taking 3 pictures in a row.
I had not changed any settings unless I hit something by accident with my fat fingers.

I believe it is called 'interval shooting'. So far I managed to find the place on the menu to activate/adjust interval shooting but cannot find a way to disable the darn thing. I did 'reset' to original settings but the interval shooting remains active.

It's not that I mind having 3 images at a time, but it sure will deplete the battery quickly when using flash.
Checking the manual was no help. Hoping someone can talk me through the process to get back to only one image at a time.
Thanks.

There are some folks who may be able to help you with this, though you should start a new thread in the Pentax forum rather than continue your welcome thread, as more people are likely to open the new thread rather than come back here to see if there are any responses/questions. As a reminder, you can find the Pentax forum here: Pentax Cameras

Thanks everyone.
gooner over on the Pentax forum came up with the answer - 'exposure bracketing'.
Problem soon to be solved as soon as I adjust everything back.
Thanks for the help.
I'll come back and check out more of the forums!

Thanks everyone.
gooner over on the Pentax forum came up with the answer - 'exposure bracketing'.
Problem soon to be solved as soon as I adjust everything back.
Thanks for the help.
I'll come back and check out more of the forums!

Please do! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back