What's new

New member.. new photo..Sunset at Arabian Gulf

Meshal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Hakuna matata
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone..

This is one of my old shots I took with my Canon A720

Sunset at Arabian Gulf + Oil reg


de72f7817d.jpg






I think it’s not good enough because the subject is in the center.. what do u think?
Would like to see some comments..
​
 
Not a bad image but you are correct that it would have been a much better image had you followed the rule of thirds. Currently your horizon is almost dead centre of the image and so too is the rig. I do love the colour of the sky in this though.
 
Not a bad image but you are correct that it would have been a much better image had you followed the rule of thirds. Currently your horizon is almost dead centre of the image and so too is the rig. I do love the colour of the sky in this though.

thanks for the comment..

i took this picture before buying my nikon d90 and before learning the rule of thirds and other techniques..
:)
 
I'm at work, so only have rudimentary tools for editing here. I gave a quick crop -- is this better?

oil.jpg



BTW -- welcome to TPF :)
 
I'm at work, so only have rudimentary tools for editing here. I gave a quick crop -- is this better?

oil.jpg



BTW -- welcome to TPF :)


yep.. it looks much better now :)

and thanks..

i checked many photography forums.. and i like this one the most..

thanks man..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom