What's new

New Member (sample of my work)

kj1022

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hey Everyone-
I just stumbled upon this site. Always nice to find more photo related message forums. here are 12 of my favorite pictures ive taken this past year. let me know what you think =) I shoot on a Nikon D70 glad to be here
1
laur3.jpg

2
nyc14.jpg

3
lb_20.jpg

4
test1.jpg

5
nasir2.jpg

6
lo29.jpg

7
jenna15.jpg

8
geroge17.jpg

9
cali18.jpg

10
nyc52.jpg

11
blueprint4.jpg

12
flierspast.jpg
 
anyway, had to edit this post since it became obsolete after you added the numbers ;)


I think they are all great ... in very different and distinct ways ...

however my clear favourites are
2 great and looks like from a different decade if anyone understands what i mean!
3 uhm, sexy in a way ... and great colour contrasts
10 noone will argue this one is great :)
 
Nice stuff. My favorite is the #6 portrait. I love environmental portraiture.
 
Nos. 2, 6 & 10 for me, but all great work. Welcome and post more images....

David
 
Heya kj, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!
So there's another new member from the DC area then???

Very varied photos, by all means: subjectwise, compositionwise, with regards to post processing techniques ... I, too, would assume that you not only started out with this D70 of yours a year ago from now? You knew what you were doing with your camera beforehand, now didn't you?

If I am to name favourites out of these 12 I must say: 3, 6, 8 and 10 for me. Though I cannot deny that all of these are good!
 
wow . . . the only one i don't love is #7 but they are all great.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
Welcome to the forum.

It's easy to tell from these images that you have a certain style...I like it.
 
thanks so much for the kind feedback everyone! nice to be welcomed.

As for my past experience, the d70 was my first digital slr. I used to have a crappy coolpix I started doing photos on. I have fallen in love with RAW editing haha and kinda attempted to keep a similar style with what i shoot.

thanks again!

kyle:thumbup:
 
10 is awesome. Noone mentioned 3 yet. I really like the colors. You have a great model too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom